(Senior) Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d)
🎯 As a Full-Stack Developer (m/f/d), you will improve our product quality and actively contribute to the faster expansion of sustainable energy and mobility.
💰 Salary: 55,000€ – 70,000€, participation in company’s success
🏝️ Location: Remote and/or in Hamburg, Germany
⌚️ Working hours: Flexible
🗓️ Start: Immediately, permanent
What is elbwire?
We are a young startup with the vision of achieving 100% sustainable mobility and energy as quickly as possible. Our mission is to make the transition towards sustainable mobility efficient and thus achievable to accelerate it.
We develop and offer software solutions that support making right and optimal decisions to achieve more sustainability. This ranges from private households with regards to planning photovoltaics or the suitable electric car for corporations that want to their fleet. The key to our approach is being able to model, coordinate and optimize the interactions of different sectors. We rely on technical know-how and artificial intelligence to calculate highly complex configurations automatically and give optimal recommendations within a few seconds.
What will you do?
• Conceptualize and further develop the software architecture for our SaaS product.
• Improve the DevOps process.
• Design the front-end and optimize the back-end.
• Have the freedom to implement new ideas.
You fit in with us if you…
• Enjoy coding.
• Like to work in an agile way.
• Have several years of experience in software development.
• Possess knowledge in a JS framework (Angular, React or Vue.js).
• Ideally have experiences in SaaS or e-commerce solutions
• Artificial intelligence or Python skills are a plus.
• Have experience with AWS or Azure.
• Are curious and like to take responsibilities.
We do not expect you to fulfill all points already. What is important is that you are open-minded and motivated to learn and develop further.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. Apply with a few pieces of information that will allow us to learn more about you and your motivation. Please also share a few or information that you are proud of. These can be websites, GitHub projects, etc. that you are or have been involved in building.
Let’s go 👉 firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find a suitable position? We are always looking for great talent, from full-time employment to working students.
Especially searched for fields:
Then don’t waste any time and send us a brief but expressive application in English or German, why you are the perfect fit to: email@example.com